COVID-19 (Novel Coronavirus) Response
As the global health implications regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continue to rise, the health and safety of employees, our customers, and our business partners—along with ensuring the continuity of business operations—is a top priority for Peraton. We remain committed to our customers’ missions and objectives as the world navigates this pandemic together.
Peraton has a cross-disciplinary Crisis/Business Continuity Management team that has been monitoring the associated public health emergency and has established measures that help ensure safety for our people and business continuity for our customers. We are assessing the situation daily, remaining vigilant, and following all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities.
Peraton has taken the following proactive steps:
- Restricting visitors at our facilities;
- Restricting non-mission essential travel for our employees;
- Providing continual and timely guidance and resources for our employees to better prepare and protect against the pandemic;
- Contacting our suppliers to identify any supply chain risks associated with the coronavirus; and
- Adapting to support a flexible work place with the technological, cultural and operational infrastructure for the organization to work virtually as necessary
Peraton will communicate specific information and actual and potential disruptions from the pandemic to individual customers, on an as-needed basis.
As we navigate this time of uncertainty together, we at Peraton want to reaffirm the values and priorities of our Code of Conduct.
Updated May 27, 2021