- Can I still apply to a job at Peraton during COVID-19?
Our business remains in full operation during the pandemic, with proper and effective action taken to ensure employee health and safety. Visit careers.peraton.com to view current openings.
- My new job has me reporting to a Peraton office. Does that change?
Certain positions’ work locations will change and may require telework. Your hiring manager will provide more details.
- I’ve accepted an offer. How does new employee orientation work?
We will be conducting new employee orientation virtually. Your recruiter will provide more details.
- I’ve been assigned to temporarily telework due to COVID-19. How do I get connected?
We will be sending instructions to your personal email account for how to connect to the Peraton network from home. In some cases, required computing equipment will be mailed to your home address. Your hiring manager will provide more details.
- If I have a question about the hiring process, who do I contact?
Please reach out to your recruiter. Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- I – like many others – are concerned about personal health. How is Peraton addressing that?
Please see our COVID-19 page for this information.
- Are there any COVID-19 related provisions for Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)?
Yes, expenses incurred on or after January 1, 2020, for over-the-counter (OTC) drugs and medicines may be submitted for reimbursement from Health Care FSA funds without requiring a prescription from a physician. This includes drugs and medicines needed in quarantine and social distancing, and also adds feminine hygiene products to the list of eligible OTC items.
Does the Cigna medical plan cover the cost of diagnosis and treatment of COVID-19?
Yes, in fact, Peraton has authorized Cigna to waive employee cost-sharing and co-payments for COVID-19-related treatment through May 31, 2020.
What is Cigna doing to update claim and leave processes to accommodate Peraton employees impacted by COVID-19?
Cigna is making adjustments to their claim and leave process to help reduce stress, gaps in pay and better support our impacted employees to include: Cigna will provide a 14-day approval on Short Term Disability (STD) claims with a verbal confirmation of symptoms and treatment of COVID-19 and expedite claim decisions and payment. If an employee is unable to provide medical documentation to extend their claim, Cigna will work with the employees to provide additional time based on their unique situation.
Updated April 15, 2020