On May 6, 2021, Peraton completed its previously announced acquisition of Perspecta. The legal contracting party that holds this contract, remains unchanged as a result of the transaction.
Designated a Best-in-Class (BIC) contract by the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) contract is a multiple award, indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ), government-wide acquisition contract (GWAC) that can be used by any federal civilian or U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agency to procure a broad range of information technology solutions.
Perspecta Enterprise Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Perspecta Inc.
GWAC Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC)
Contract Type Supported
Supports all contract types
Agency Service Fee
0.65% contract access fee, capped at $150,000 for any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months)
Scope of Contract
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 3 – Imaging
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 7 – Critical Infrastructure Protection and Information Assurance
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 9 – Enterprise Resource Planning
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
Discount Offered (Per task order)
Negotiated discounts available at the task order level
Which agencies can use this contract?
Any federal, civilian or DoD agency
Prompt Payment Discounts
Task Order Competition Required
- Dynamic Technology Systems
- Emagine IT
- Paragon Technology Group
- V-Tech Solutions