On May 6, 2021, Peraton completed its previously announced acquisition of Perspecta. The legal contracting party that holds this contract, remains unchanged as a result of the transaction.
The mission of Army ITES-3S is to be the primary source to support the Warfighter’s information dominance objectives worldwide. Perspecta is partnering with the Army to deliver ITES-3S solutions to provide enterprise-wide net-centric hardware, software, and engineering and support services.
Army ACCENT task orders have migrated to the ITES-3S contract as of February 27, 2020.
Perspecta Enterprise Solutions LLC
Agency Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
Agency Service Fee
Scope of Contract
- Cybersecurity Services
- IT Services; Business Process Reengineering
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- Network/Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Telecommunications/Systems Operation and Maintenance
- IT Supply Chain Management
- IT Education & Training
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Information Technology Services
- Enterprise Design Integration and Consolidation
- Program/Project Management
- System Operation and Maintenance
- Network Support
- Information System Security
- Information Assurance
Task Order Competition Required
Fair opportunity process, unless: urgency, unique/specialized requirement for logical follow-on task
Contract Types Supported
- Firm Fixed Price
- Time & Materials
- Cost Plus Fixed Fee
- Cost Plus Award Fee
Discount Offered (Per Task Order)
Max ceiling rates published. Discounts encouraged.