With experienced field management teams, unparalleled quality control staff and strong management, our unflagging support of your integrity in compliance, risk reduction and hiring is evident from the first step to the last. We provide a suite of investigative services to help government organizations identify, investigate and mitigate risk.
Peraton company, SafeGuard Services affords Peraton additional capabilities in identifying and eliminating fraud, waste and abuse for our government customers through integrated data analysis, medical claims review and investigation services.
Key benefits include:
- Compliance with financial laws and regulations
- Diminished risk from due diligence of personnel companies and their principals
- Increased profitability through recovery of past overpayments and through mitigation of future fraud, waste and abuse loss
- Reduced risk of predatory attacks through strengthened policies and enhanced use of automated prepayment protection
- Decreased risk of adverse publicity and increased potential for positive publicity regarding proactive approach to address fraud, waste, and abuse
Since 1999, SafeGuard Services has prevented more than $8.8B in inappropriate payments, consisting of more than $5.5B in proactively prevented dollars and $3.3B in recovered dollars. Our experience with fraud and abuse analytics resulted in the referral of hundreds of cases to law enforcement and successful criminal and civil prosecution and civil monetary penalties.
Background investigation services
Peraton’s risk decision group is the largest provider of background investigation services for the U.S. government in the federal, intelligence and civilian space
Medical claims review
Claims are reviewed to determine medical necessity, policy compliance and suitability for payment to identify potential fraudulent activity to keep the cost of health care benefits lower for the end user
On-site analysis of electronic and physical record-keeping practices, in conjunction with personal interviews, leads to conclusive resolutions for our customers
Fraud detection and analysis
Provide the government with fraud, waste and abuse detection and analysis. State, local and federal government organizations obtain accurate data to be used in remediating any anomalies or inconsistencies in regulatory compliance