Peraton has a long history of supporting missions of consequence for federal, state, and local government customers. We understand that the citizens of Texas rely on the IT systems supported by DIR and Texas State Agencies and know that our support under this contract is critical to the State's mission and operations.
To support your mission and operations, we bring a unique set of qualifications that will enable us to successfully partner with you in delivering high quality IT services:
- A world-class team of professionals
- Deep knowledge of our customers, their mission, and how they uniquely operate
- An ecosystem of proven processes and tools specific to each customer’s needs and missions
- A culture of innovation and thought leadership
- Complete capability development, from exploratory R&D, to quick-response capabilities (QRC), to delivering a major development program
Peraton offers deliverables-based information technology services (DBITS) through DIR Contract number DIR-CPO-4935, specifically:
- Application Development, Maintenance, and Support; Technology Upgrade, Migration, and Transformation; and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Business Intelligence (BI), Data Management, Analytics, and Automation, including Data Warehousing
- IT Assessments, Planning, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), and Market Research, Procurement Advisory, and Contract Implementation Services
- Project and Program Management
For more information about Peraton’s services and how to obtain quotes and purchase orders for DIR-CPO-4935, contact:
For more information on using State of Texas Department of Information Resources contracts, visit DIR Cooperative Contracts. DBITS SOW Instructions may be found here. Resulting Purchase Orders must reference DIR contract number.