Education and training for tomorrow’s cyber warriors today.
Peraton offers a world-class cybersecurity education and training program called Secure-U. The program was established to address the information assurance training requirements of the DoD 8570.1 and 8140 Directives, as well as to enhance the skills and capabilities of information technology professionals working in various sectors. Secure-U provides practical real-world training through interactive lectures and hands-on labs to properly prepare students for certification exams. Led by experienced and certified instructors, Secure-U offers the following IT security courses, as well as customized courses to meet your training needs. Peraton can conduct trainings at the customer site, online or at off-site locations.
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION AND SPECIALIZED INTERACTIVE LECTURES AND HANDS-ON TRAINING COURSES
- (ISC)²® Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP®)
- LINUX 101
- CompTIA Strata IT Fundamentals Course
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA LINUX+ powered by LPI
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH™)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP®)
- EC-Council Computer Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI™)
- EC-Council Certified Security Analyst/Licensed Penetration Tester, (E|CSA/L|PT™)
Peraton’s Secure-U instructors can provide more than 100 additional courses for certification in a variety of core IT and networking skills.