New Hires and Candidates
We are excited to continue to welcome talented new colleagues to build our great company committed to doing the can’t be done.
You may notice some changes to our hiring process while we collectively overcome COVID-19. The fundamentals remain the same while interviews will now be conducted over the phone or virtually. Your recruiter will inform you of specific instructions.
- Can I still apply to a job at Peraton during COVID-19?
Our business remains in full operation during the pandemic, with proper and effective action taken to ensure employee health and safety. Visit careers.peraton.com to view current openings.
- My new job has me reporting to a Peraton office. Does that change?
Certain positions’ work locations will change and may require telework. Your hiring manager will provide more details.
- I’ve accepted an offer. How does new employee orientation work?
We will be conducting new employee orientation virtually. Your recruiter will provide more details.
- I’ve been assigned to temporarily telework due to COVID-19. How do I get connected?
We will be sending instructions to your personal email account for how to connect to the Peraton network from home. In some cases, required computing equipment will be mailed to your home address. Your hiring manager will provide more details.
- If I have a question about the hiring process, who do I contact?
Please reach out to your recruiter. Alternatively, contact email@example.com
- I – like many others – are concerned about personal health. How is Peraton addressing that?
Please see our COVID-19 page for this information.
Updated April 15, 2020