COVID-19 Employee Resources
We put the health and safety of each employee first. As a proactive step, much of our workforce has been assigned to temporarily telework to help the federal government’s goal of flattening the curve of COVID-19.
A MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIRMAN, PRESIDENT AND CEO
Foremost in my thoughts as the impacts of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) continue to grow is concern for your well-being—how each of you and all your loved ones are faring. I want to encourage you to focus on taking care of yourself, family, friends, and neighbors, as we are ever more reliant on each other. I am confident your commitment to our customers’ vital national security missions has not wavered, even during these challenging days.
As we navigate through this experience of heightened anxiety, we must arm ourselves with facts, and not succumb to fear. Each of us can act to safeguard our health and curtail the spread of illness, whether the common cold, influenza, or COVID-19, through proper hand and surface sanitizing, cough and sneeze etiquette, and social distancing. We are all in this together, so when you look out for yourself, you also help protect those around you.
Peraton’s internal information channels provide up-to-date news on our business operations, to include evolving guidance, FAQs, videos, and other resources. There are also links to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) for detailed, current information on COVID-19 incidence globally. Peraton’s cross-functional business continuity team continues to meet remotely on a daily basis to assess and address actual and prospective impacts to our employees, customers, and communities.
Your personal well-being is foundational, so take good care of yourself in the coming weeks. Be sure to get sufficient sleep, regular exercise, and to eat nutritious meals. Embrace the healing effects of love and laughter—even if at an appropriate social distance. And if you have kids home from school, we understand the chaotic balancing act you are managing right now—rest assured your coworkers and managers will respond and adapt accordingly.
While we may all start to feel isolated during these somber days, we should certainly look forward to gathering together again to enjoy life’s routine activities in the days to come. We will continue to provide you with the most up-to-date information. Most of all, be well—we will get through this together.
Chairman, President and CEO
Resources for Current Employees
- Visit the Coronavirus Information Site on the Peraton Intranet
- Check your Peraton email regularly for updates from the Crisis/Business Continuity Management team
- For personal support, contact the Cigna Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Call 1-877-622-4327 and mention our employer ID found on the MyBenefits Hub
- Log in to CignaBehavioral.com with the employer ID found on the MyBenefits Hub
- Reach out to your manager and maintain contact with your colleagues
- Be alert for COVID-19 Cybersecurity Risks and Phishing
- As always, please use your healthcare benefits to seek medical care as necessary
New Hires and Candidates
We are excited to continue to welcome talented new colleagues to build our great company committed to doing the can’t be done.
You may notice some changes to our hiring process while we collectively overcome COVID-19. The fundamentals remain the same while interviews will now be conducted over the phone or virtually. Your recruiter will inform you of specific instructions.
- Can I still apply to a job at Peraton during COVID-19?
Our business remains in full operation during the pandemic, with proper and effective action taken to ensure employee health and safety. Visit careers.peraton.com to view current openings.
- My new job has me reporting to a Peraton office. Does that change?
Certain positions’ work locations will change and may require telework. Your hiring manager will provide more details.
- I’ve accepted an offer. How does new employee orientation work?
We will be conducting new employee orientation virtually. Your recruiter will provide more details.
- I’ve been assigned to temporarily telework due to COVID-19. How do I get connected?
We will be sending instructions to your personal email account for how to connect to the Peraton network from home. In some cases, required computing equipment will be mailed to your home address. Your hiring manager will provide more details.
- If I have a question about the hiring process, who do I contact?
Please reach out to your recruiter. Alternatively, contact email@example.com
- I – like many others – are concerned about personal health. How is Peraton addressing that?
Please see our COVID-19 page for this information.
Updated March 30, 2020