On May 6, 2021, Peraton completed its previously announced acquisition of Perspecta. The legal contracting party that holds this contract, remains unchanged as a result of the transaction.
The NETCENTS-2 Network Operations (NETOPS) contract provides infrastructure and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation and transformation services and solutions to the United States Air Force (USAF) and Department of Defense (DOD) agencies at locations inside and outside of the contiguous United States (CONSUS and OCONUS), and in war zones. The services and solutions provided address the development, acquisition, integration, test, deployment and sustainment of USAF infrastructure and network operations, production, research and development, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission capabilities.
Perspecta Enterprise Solutions LLC
U.S. Air Force
Contract Types Supported
FFP, FPI, FPAF, CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, Labor Hour
All Federal agencies*
Min/Max Over Contract Life
Task Order Competition Required
* Use of the Applications Services contract may be available to DOD and other federal agencies when any of the following criteria exists:
- Work is related to requirements for interoperability with Air Force capabilities;
- Work supports USAF IT infrastructure, applications or operations;
- Work supports host-tenant arrangements involving USAF units, or;
- Work supports joint operations or solutions.
The U.S. Air Force reserves the right to restrict contract use and/or disallow DOD and other federal agencies from using this contract