Through the merger, the legacy Solers resources utilized to perform Solers’ existing contracts with the Government (prior to the merger) will remain intact, and the Solers contracts will continue to be performed with effectively the same resources under the merged Peraton entity. Accordingly, contracts previously held in the name of Solers are being administratively updated to the reflect the name of the surviving merged entity, Peraton.
Solers, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Peraton was awarded a contract under the Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA’s) ENCORE III Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Full and Open (F&O) competition pool to provide engineering services to enable, operate, and assure command and control and information-sharing capabilities and a globally accessible enterprise information infrastructure in direct support to joint warfighters, national level leaders, and other mission and coalition partners across the full spectrum of military operations. This vehicle can be used by any federal organization.
Sponsoring Agency: Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
Admin Contracting Office: DITCO-Scott
Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF, T&M
For use by: All Federal Government agencies
- Indefinite Delivery / Indefinite Quantity Task Order contract
- Services provided in both CONUS and OCONUS
- Time & Material, Firm Fixed Price, & Cost-Reimbursement Type contracts
- Full range of labor categories
- $17.5B ENCORE III Contract Ceiling
- Performance Area 1: Enterprise IT Policy and Planning
- Performance Area 2: Integrated Solutions Management
- Performance Area 3: Process, Performance, and Strategic Benchmarking
- Performance Area 4: Business Process Reengineering (BPR)
- Performance Area 5: Requirements Analysis
- Performance Area 6: Market Research and Prototyping
- Performance Area 7: Information and Knowledge Management
- Performance Area 8: Custom Application Development
- Performance Area 9: Product Integration
- Performance Area 10: Test and Evaluation (T&E)
- Performance Area 11: Asset Management
- Performance Area 12: Network Support
- Performance Area 13: Cyber Security Assessment, Authorization, and Authorization
- Performance Area 14: Information Communications Technology
- Performance Area 15: Computer-Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Performance Area 16: Web Services
- Performance Area 17: Operations Support
- Performance Area 18: IT Support Services
- Performance Area 19: Cloud Professional Services
- ASET Partners
- ASRC Federal
- Collabralink Technologies Inc.
- Connected Logistics
- Consulting Services Inc.
- E-9 Corporation
- Forward Slope Inc.
- FWG Solutions, Inc.
- Indigenous Technologies, LLC
- ISPA Technology
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions,
- Minerva Engineering
- ODME Solutions, LLC
- RG Systems
- Rollout Systems
- Scientific Research Corporation
- Silotech Group
- SRC Inc.
- SSB Inc.
- Tapestry Technologies
- TMC Technologies
- Tresys Technology
- TriSept Corporation
- Zen Strategics