The Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to support the Army enterprise infrastructure and infostructure goals with information technology (IT) services worldwide (inside the contiguous United States (CONUS) and outside the contiguous United States (OCONUS)), including warzone areas. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
The CHESS mission is to be the primary source to support the Warfighter’s information dominance objectives by developing, implementing, and managing commercial IT contracts that provide enterprise-wide net-centric hardware, software, and engineering and support services for the Army.
Cost Reimbursement (CR), Firm Fixed Price, (FFP), Time an Materials (T&M)
Benefits of ITES-3S
- No Associated Fees (0%)
- Decentralized Ordering
- Open to Army, DoD and all federal agencies
Task Areas include but are not limited to the following:
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Cloud Hosting Services
- Cyber Security Services
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- IT Education &Training
- IT Supply Chain Management
- Network Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Telecommunications/Systems Operation and Maintenance
Peraton’s ITES-3S Partners
- Atlantic CommTech
- Biswas Information
- Charter Trading Corp.
- E-9 Corporation
- Enterprise & Portal Software Systems
- Horizon Industries
- I3solutions, Inc.
- Internetwork Consulting Services
- Intellectual Concepts
- ISPA Technology, LLC
- METIS Solutions
- Secure Tech 360
- SONA Networks
- Strategic Business Systems
- Systems Integration, Inc.